#BABESINSPIRE // ALYSSA COSCARELLI
MEET SPIRE BABE ALYSSA COSCARELLI OF @ALYSSAINTHECITY
1. Introduce yourself (Name, what you do for a living, where you’re located, any other fun fact about yourself)
My name is Alyssa Coscarelli and I'm a fashion market writer for Refinery29 in New York City (and I'm a bunny-mama, too).
2. What is your favorite part about working at Refinery29?
All of my amazing co-workers are my favorite part about working at Refinery29 — everyone that works here is young, creative, and so, so smart (and funny!), so that makes me look forward to going to work every day.
3. Favorite spots in New York.
4. What is one Instagram account we should follow?
@R29fashion, our fairly new Instagram account for all things fashion & style.
Alyssa in the Scout Neck Scarf
5. Favorite travel destination (been to or itching to go to)
I want to go to LA because I've never been!
6. Best advice you’ve ever gotten.
"You can only eat an elephant one bite at a time." Sometimes life and work can be majorly overwhelming, but remembering to take a deep breath and take things one thing or one step at a time is so important.
7. At Spire The Label we are all about creating elevated basics so that the customer can use their creativity to style the pieces in endless ways. What is your favorite styling tip? (ex. always throw on a leather jacket, sunnies make an outfit, hats...etc)
Shoes can always take your outfit to the next level. I'm a total shoe addict because I always feel like shoes make the outfit — I love pairing sneakers with an unexpected outfit or layering in fun, sparkly socks with open-toe heels.