#BABESINSPIRE // EMMA LOUGHRIDGE
MEET SPIRE BABE EMMA LOUGHRIDGE OF @EMMATHEYELLOW
1. Please introduce yourself :)
My name is Emma Loughridge and I work as a social media coordinator/sales associate for Mill Mercantile in San Francisco. If you bump into me on the street, chance are I have at least two books in my bag that I'm currently in the middle of reading.
2. Favorite travel destination (been to or itching to go to)
Paris is definitely at the top of my list, as well as Scotland, Japan and London (mostly for the amazing selection of book stores there)
3. Where do you go / what do you do for inspiration?
I get a lot of inspiration from the people that live here in San Francisco - there's so many interesting colorful people. I also look towards characters in books, and art from people like Pablo Picasso. It's also handy that San Francisco is beautiful, with all it's nooks and crannies. I've been living here on and off for about 7 years and every day I find something new.
Emma in the Charlie Wrap Dress
4. We are trolling instagram on a slow day at work..what is one account we should follow?
My newest Instagram obsession is @drakeoncake - I'm the biggest Drake fan and these make me giggle! Another favorite is @aesmestudio, they're a florist company out of London and I'm so in love with all of their moody flower photos.
5. If you weren’t in your profession right now, what would you be?
My dream is to own my own book store, with a selection of new and used books. There would be big huge windows to let light in, and cozy nooks for people to read all day. And a shop cat to wander the stacks.
6. At Spire The Label we are all about creating elevated basics so that the customer can use their creativity to style the pieces in endless ways. What is your favorite styling tip/trick?
When in doubt, tuck it in! I always tuck my tops in, whether I'm wearing jeans or a skirt or pants. I feel like it makes the outfit feel a bit more put together, even if you're wearing something simple like an old white t-shirt and your favorite 501 Levi's.